Which of the large software developers treat their customers fairly? (Not a deal)

Marshall

7 hours ago, mibby said:

I've always liked Audio Deluxe because I like the layout and navigation on that site. But PB has been getting my business lately in part because of their freebies.

Audio Deluxe has the best money-back loyalty scheme - 10% in DeluxeBucks. PB gives you the equivalent of 5%; you get monthly freebies and reward tokens though (which you can either trade for more freebies, or further money back).

7 hours ago, Fleer said:

Just a bit sad about JRR. Used to get my fix there. That said, also still like Time+Space. 

Time+Space are good too. They offer 5% money back in points, plus 500 points per review (only from the email that they send you with each purchase) - that's the equivalent of £2.50. They sometimes offer unique specials, and the occasional one-off coupon. Support is very good too from my experience so far.

2 hours ago, antler said:

Audio Deluxe has the best money-back loyalty scheme - 10% in DeluxeBucks. PB gives you the equivalent of 5%; you get monthly freebies and reward tokens though (which you can either trade for more freebies, or further money back).

Hmm just spent $52 with them yesterday and the bucks offer was $2.5.  Doesn't equate 10%

4 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Hmm just spent $52 with them yesterday and the bucks offer was $2.5.  Doesn't equate 10%

Sorry - my bad. Now that you mention it, I think it depends on the product. Just clicking on random products, I can see that you'll get $9.90 DeluxeBucks for Zynaptiq WORMHOLE (currently $99.00); but $2.31 DeluxeBucks for Robotic Bean Hand Clap Studio ($29.00); I also seem to remember that some don't qualify for them at all.