Arturia 3 Compressors You'll Actually Use

cclarry

You want a compressor with the legendary tone you find in vintage hardware; you want the simplicity of a software plugin; you need the power of contemporary features for modern production. Combining all three is impossible, right? Think again.

Introducing 3 Compressors You’ll Actually Use. The most accurately modelled, intuitive, and powerful compressor plugins ever made.

TRY THEM FOR FREE

Buy for intro price of $69

Buy

Or get the bundle with 3 Compressors, 3 Preamps, and 3 Filters for $99
Buy

6 hours ago, cclarry said:

I have the 3 Preamps and they are quite nice...

The $99 is an upgrade price apparently, because it showed

at $199 until I logged in

Larry , are the preamp actually support mouse scrolling ? The comps do so that s why i m asking this was a deal breaker at launch if i recall well...

Here's my take on those for those that wanna really hear and appreciate their sonic print :

1) 1176 : Tweak and fun on 808 based beat , where i show several type of compressions , the sidechain and how to use it as a color box without compression for saturation purposes thks to the GR limiter !

2) Sta : Compression fun on the 808 beat as well as advanced sidechain tweak !

3) The 65 : fun on the 808 beat , Glue master party !! punch and then we use it on boom bap beat where i show you the ice on the cake on this one , its ability to be driven hard thks to the limiter saturation !!

4) Conclusions 

Edited by Zo
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Zo

Thanks for this, great instructive video

Cheers

Nigel

You're welcome , the goal was just to reveal the overwal color and behaviors of the packs , sure people have to try those so the otpions make them versatyle for any type of use ....

10 hours ago, Zo said:

Here's my take on those for those that wanna really hear and appreciate their sonic print :

[...]

1) 1176 : Tweak and fun on 808 based beat , where i show several type of compressions , the sidechain and how to use it as a color box without compression for saturation purposes thks to the GR limiter !

2) Sta : Compression fun on the 808 beat as well as advanced sidechain tweak !

3) The 65 : fun on the 808 beat , Glue master party !! punch and then we use it on boom bap beat where i show you the ice on the cake on this one , its ability to be driven hard thks to the limiter saturation !!

4) Conclusions 

Thanks, Zo, for your all your work to make our buy decisions easier ;)

I wonder what was going in your studio during preparing the video? :)

BTW, manual source option from VCA-65 is great to use with automation ;)

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Piotr said:

Thanks, Zo, for your all your work to make our buy decisions easier ;)

I wonder what was going in your studio during preparing the video? :)

BTW, manual source option from VCA-65 is great to use with automation ;)

Thks , ahahah i was afraid somebody ask about what was going on lol

yep the VCA 65 goodie is great , but when i talked with the dev , porductut manager , i pointed out the fact that to tweak the compression uring this , we will need a Hold option (instead of having to use automation for exemple) , he tooks it seriously , so maybe next updates ;)

• Like 2