crashes out more lately Resolved!!!

now this is strange my web route anti virus says cakewalk has a possible memory leak don't know how it knows that !! however lots of crashes some times it just vanishes and can open bandlab some time i have to do a hard re boot and other times I can use the task manager it seems like the last 4 updates have been bad for my computer I have not tried using task manager and get crash dump it I will try that then send to support anyone having same issues thanks Eric  also plugins i am using are kontakt   reason studio rack, plugin air, plugins, session drummer etc. thanks Eric

Edited by eric chevrier

@eric chevrier

The crash is in the UI for the prochannel EQ. However I cannot determine what led to that crash. All I can see from the dump is that the crash happened on an instrument track strip. Something odd is that I do not see any EQ loaded by your project. Questions:

• Can you verify whether any of your instrument tracks have the EQ enabled?
  • Can you remember specifically what operations you did leading to the crash. Also more importantly, is it reproducible? 
  • Did you get any prior error messages pertaining to the EQ when loading the project.
  • Does the error happen with only one project or all,
  • How many tracks have the EQ enabled?

Hi Noel thanks for responding support suggested to clean up registry keys and sent details on how I admit I was a little scare at first but this really made a great difference as far as the pro channel selection it was a present syth or piano I think . now I was in playback mode when I did this and sometimes reason rack however its really been super stable everything is good right now!!!! sorry for taking so long thanks Eric