75% off MRhythmizerMB by MeldaProduction. Normally €99, now only €25

VSTBuzz

MRhythmizerM-Wide-GUI.jpg?featured

Deal: 75% off "MRhythmizerMB" by MeldaProduction

Value: €99

Discount: 75%

Price: €25

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com

From Gating to Glitching, Repeating Hits to Scratching, all with stunning audio quality and up to 6 distinct bands, that’s “MRhythmizerMB”. A unique time manipulation effect that uses an integrated sequencer to control Time, Volume and Filters. MRhythmizerMB brings your music to life, say goodbye to boring audio performances!

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com!

I used this on a remix I was working on.  The original bass line was just sustained whole notes.  By using the gate and pitch functions, I was able to turn the original into something that resembled something more like the bass line in Herb Alpert's "Rise"

• Like 4

Oh man, I love my MRythmizer. This is so very temptatious. Thing is, I haven't figured out how to make much use of their MB thing.

Well, as I say, if it is a good idea, it will still be a good idea tomorrow.

Note to the Meldaproduction upgrade policy h8r: here's an example of something I'd pay €25 for that Meldaproduction would credit me for having spent €50. It's not always best to avoid buying from dealers.

Also, I notice that Gross Beat is on sale for $49 at Pluginboutique. Makes me wonder about the timing on this. Meldaproduction puts their version on sale for half that.

Edited by Starship Krupa

Ya, I don’t always agree with Melda how they value purchases towards bundles.  I do have a few gripes. But that’s for another thread....

Here is a video about differences and ideas how to use MB version that helped me out a bit.

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1