Kraftwerk

Sergio

An interesting thing I noticed a few moments ago while I was writing another post on the Deals sub-forum. I was doing this and hearing the album Computer World from Kraftwerk in the background. It's funny how I like the old Kraftwerk albums more today than when I heard them the first time. Specially this one, Radio Activity and Trans-Europe Express. Even The Man Machine, that I liked more than the others back then.

There are other artists that are similar to me in that aspect. Klaus Schulze comes to my mind, for instance.

Others I liked intensely since the first audition, like Tubular Bells and other earlier Mike Oldfield albums. But, while still liking these albums and even being inspired by them until today, I'm less prone to stop and hear them from start to end.

It's funny how our musical tastes change over our lifetime. It's a fact. But sometimes I wonder how this things works inside my head.

Just wondering.

Fun fact: I was in the band (playing geetar in Spektralized, a band I've played live, and some studio with since 2001) that played before Kraftwerk in the  Arvika (Sweden) festival in 2006.

It was an outdoor gig in beautiful weather 👍

We played the stage next to them while their stuff was loaded on stage.

• Like 3