PLUGIN BOUTIQUE #STAYCREATIVE BUNDLE

satya

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/7483--StayCreative-Plugin-Bundle-Ozone-Elements-Spread-

#StayCreative is a free all-inclusive collection of subscriptions, plugins, instruments and tutorials to keep the positivity and creative juices flowing through these testing times.

#StayCreative includes two-month free trials to Loopcloud and Beatport LINK, a two-month all-access membership to Producertech, two free plugins from Plugin Boutique, and an additional Krotos software synth – everything needed to kick-start or rejuvenate any untapped musical ambitions

Coupon codes for Loopcloud, Beatport LINK, and Producertech All Access Membership can be found at the Loopcloud blog

https://www.loopcloud.com/cloud/blog/4767--StayCreative-Get-free-tools-and-knowledge-that-will-fuel-your-imagination?a_aid=4af297e055206

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 53mph said:

The cynical side of me says 'great 😒 even more subscriptions that I need to manage and remember to cancel'.

You were so nearly there......the correct response is "meh" and then to forget that you ever read it.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, 53mph said:

The cynical side of me says 'great 😒 even more subscriptions that I need to manage and remember to cancel'.

the Ozone Elements and Spred plugins don't need a sub (I posted that deal in a different thread).

We liklely all have Elements, but this was the first time I've seen Spread for free.  I gave it a test spin and seems pretty cool.  Reminds me of Boz Mongoose, Pan Knob, and Ozone imager.  The "multiband" style spreading is interesting.  Haven't done testing to determine the mono mix down impacts, but seems like it could be useful.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...