Zynaptiq Wormhole on sale

Fleer

3 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

With Best Service easter egg code, even better price!

I see 20 euro ($23) purple egg code. But to use it need to spend $115.  Wormhole is $99. So need to spend at least an additional $16 to get $23 discount. Maybe it’s better to use 5 euro discount green egg to bring it down to $93. Which one did you end up using?

6 hours ago, kevin H said:

I see 20 euro ($23) purple egg code. But to use it need to spend $115.  Wormhole is $99. So need to spend at least an additional $16 to get $23 discount. Maybe it’s better to use 5 euro discount green egg to bring it down to $93. Which one did you end up using?

I already have it. I may use the code for something else

2 hours ago, lawajava said:

Can someone enlighten about these codes?  I’ve visited Best Service and the Wormhole page. Is there supposed to be a code visible?

Part of the fun is to find them :)

They are hidden in product pages.  This one has been shared in other forums.  If you click on link you will see an egg and a code.

You now have to find the other two, green and purple.  As a hint start, look at deals for vendors participating on sale. Took me about 10 min to find the others.

https://www.bestservice.com/era_ii_medieval_legends.html

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kevin H said:

Part of the fun is to find them :)

They are hidden in product pages.  This one has been shared in other forums.  If you click on link you will see an egg and a code.

You now have to find the other two, green and purple.  As a hint start, look at deals for vendors participating on sale. Took me about 10 min to find the others.

https://www.bestservice.com/era_ii_medieval_legends.html

Thanks!  I didn’t know how that worked. Appreciate it!  Saw the first egg at the link you mentioned.

Turns out it wasn’t fun as I didn’t find any. Where’s Larry?  I thought. He would have led the way.

Edited by lawajava

At the discounted price I’m tempted to get it - for guitar and piano rather than the outer space voices.  

I’ve not previously tried a Zynatiq product.  I wonder if this one is complicated to use in order to get the kinds of sounds in the guitar YouTube example above. Or, if there are presets that quickly get to those sounds versus a lot of trial and error with multiple settings.  It looks a bit confusing actually.

Edited by lawajava