Plugin Alliance Mega Sale (until Apr 3)

mibby

36 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

I used mine previously.  But they timed this sale to not overlap with the voucher which strategically ended on the 29th of March according to the email.

Would have been nice.  😁

😮  You're right!   Now that I read it, my email says: expires March 29 - 11:59 PM California Time!!  Who ever heard of a "monthly voucher" ending TWO DAYS BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH!??   That's bogus.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I used mine previously.  But they timed this sale to not overlap with the voucher which strategically ended on the 29th of March according to the email.

Would have been nice.  😁

When they sent the vouchers it said expires at the end of the month then they send another email changing the expiration.

I remember amazing PA sale from the last Dec-Jan period with $25 and $21 vouchers so I hope it could be repeated.

I have got the Friedman DS40 for $19 and it is my best purchase I did. 

Edited by filo

??? I just went there and got the Lindell 80 (Neve) Channel and Bus for $49, a super buy, down from $249. 

Never in email or purchase process did they ask for any kind of loyalty  voucher. Offer showed up in my email box, I clicked on it, logged into my account. Got the deal. What are the vouchers all about?

If you've purchased with PA before (not sure of all the rules) they will send you a monthly $25 or $50 discount voucher to use during the month. It makes these sales extra sweet and hard to ignore - usually...

Edited by mibby

6 hours ago, mibby said:

😮  You're right!   Now that I read it, my email says: expires March 29 - 11:59 PM California Time!!  Who ever heard of a "monthly voucher" ending TWO DAYS BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH!??   That's bogus.

Monthly vouchers expiring before the end of the month are usually a sign that there will be some sort of sale.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Billy86 said:

??? I just went there and got the Lindell 80 (Neve) Channel and Bus for $49, a super buy, down from $249. 

Never in email or purchase process did they ask for any kind of loyalty  voucher. Offer showed up in my email box, I clicked on it, logged into my account. Got the deal. What are the vouchers all about?

That is the base sale price.  

If they have vaild loyalty vouchers at the same time period (those of us that get them) would have extra savings on top of the sale.  However, they timed this one so that no-one has loyalty vouchers.

They ran the Lindell 80 on sale at the start of the month, and some of us had $25 vouchers which would have made it about $25 out of pocket.  I passed on that but picked up BOME for $15 later in the month.  I'd still like to get Lindell 80 though.

5 hours ago, Mesh said:

Oh no, that Gig Performer 3 is only $69.99....I'm just not sure if PA does any updates on this? 

Demo'd it and I do like what it does. 

Ditto,
bought it a couple of weeks ago last time it was on sale (think I paid the same).
Is the PA version the same as the original creator or has it been improved by the addition of  PA license technology?

2 hours ago, Mesh said:

Not sure Steven if it has been improved, but John Maar said it won't be updated on the same schedule as Deskew. Of course, the pricing at PA is very tempting and if it doesn't have any issues, I'm in. :D

The only issue I've found so far is that the built in virtual MIDI keyboard kind of sucks but I'm just barely getting started using it.

• Thanks 1