Constructive Criticism

JEISONX

2 hours ago, JEISONX said:

Explicit content 

So, the song is selling the car . . . it's got a very modern vibe to it, so it should appeal to the younger generation who might buy the car. You might turn the vocal efx down a bit to be able to interpret the lyrics, I can only pick up a few lines here and there, maybe that's the idea, it's more about the car ? You mention "explicit content", I'm not seeing / hearing any of that here, maybe because I can't interpret all the lyric content, who knows. The video is pretty good, and translates well for iPhone video, I do wonder about the volume being a bit low compared to other mixes I hear online, are you using a level of -14 LUFS ?

23 hours ago, noynekker said:

So, the song is selling the car . . . it's got a very modern vibe to it, so it should appeal to the younger generation who might buy the car. You might turn the vocal efx down a bit to be able to interpret the lyrics, I can only pick up a few lines here and there, maybe that's the idea, it's more about the car ? You mention "explicit content", I'm not seeing / hearing any of that here, maybe because I can't interpret all the lyric content, who knows. The video is pretty good, and translates well for iPhone video, I do wonder about the volume being a bit low compared to other mixes I hear online, are you using a level of -14 LUFS ?

The hook says "I got a brother who only call me when he need sum, thought that for me you gon ride just like a nissan".  Thats why I used the car for the video. I mastered to -11 LUFS it was turned down 3 DBs by Youtube. I appreciate your input, Thank you. @noynekker