Help with Midi Controller (Nektar LX61+) required ;(

Sebastian

Hey Guys,
I have the following problem:
I Use a "Nektar LX61+" for a bit now and everything was just fine.. but after the last windows 10 update it just wont work with the controlls anymore.
Nektar was very good with presets but now i can use the "Mixer" feature but the "Instrument" feature is completle broken, if i press it, the vst just pops up like before but i cant use any "Poti" or "fader" to controll it anymore. The LED for "User/Default" is not on . I think its a driver problem but maybe someone has seen something similar and its a settings problem and you could help me :)

Greetings
Sebastian

HI:)

Sometimes Win 10 Updates does mix up the Midi Controller order. Try to deactivate and then reactivate it in the Properties and the Controller  IN/Out-puts. I have to do this all the time. As soon I plug my Midi Keyboard in, my controller doesn't work and I have to do the described!

Greetz;)

Bassman.

That is frustrating.

Over the long haul Nektar does an excellent job of integration with Daws but issues crop up.

One thing to keep in mind is Lx61 uses 2 midi streams to talk with Cakewalk.  One is the usual music stuff and the other is transport and mixing control.  Worst case,  reset Lx61 to factory  preset and reinstall the Nektar Cakewalk package.

Good luck.

My LX-61+ has lost most of its DAW-control function. I didn't use all of it, but the transport controls were helpful to me...until they stopped working. I've found no new driver available, so I reinstalled the original driver and set up the controller again, but no love. I assume changes to Windows and/or Cakewalk have broken the connection, and I'm lucky to have the MIDI controller so at least I can trigger soft synths.

www.azslow.com

I do need the Midi signals that came out of the Nectar and which function you want to have on it!

Perhaps these DAW Integration files does help me to see if it is possible to write an working AZController Preset.....

So just send me this file and I have a look if I can find the related sent Midicontrollers.

Bassman.

I talked with the support now and they cant understand this as well, they say that de latest version of cakewalk occur some errors to the secon midi stream... there is an update but sadly it didnt helped me... i hope someone has the same problem as me so i can find you if its just my problem or a global one ;/

On 3/28/2021 at 12:31 AM, Heinz Hupfer said:

Sometimes Win 10 Updates does mix up the Midi Controller order. Try to deactivate and then reactivate it in the Properties and the Controller  IN/Out-puts. I have to do this all the time. As soon I plug my Midi Keyboard in, my controller doesn't work and I have to do the described!

Greetz;)

Bassman.

I often have to do this as well. The ins and outs get scrambled for some reason. The first thing I check when something MIDI isn’t working.