Question about Loops

jeandoumpier

Hello guys.

I want to loop some tracks which have 2 times repeat and after that, track must continues normally. How can i adjust that? I found the way to loop together 5 tracks etc, BUT it does looping forever, not only the 2 times i want so after that loops and loops again. how can i set the amount of loops of the selected part s?

Edited by jeandoumpier

Hi,

You can do this by going to the Inspector (while the desired clip is selected) and go to Clip Properties.  In the Length section, double the amount and then you should have the looped clips at twice the length.  This is assuming you have already converted the clip to a groove clip (Ctrl+L).

Kind regards,

tecknot

19 hours ago, tecknot said:

Thanks. The truth is that i couldn't do what i wanted with the way you suggested me,  because when i choosed tracks and set looping, all the tracks automatically cropped a lot  (pop up message says : ''hidden data beyond slip edit points will be discarded'' - i don't know why does that?)- so i did it via arranger track. I did set the arrange sections, and i've putted the section i wanted duplicated etc, so that part (which involves many tracks) played twice like being looped.

Edited by jeandoumpier
  • Great Idea 1