Out Now! Available on all major platforms.

Will.

4 hours ago, John Vere said:

Weird is it won’t open on my Iphone?  Wants me to sign in to iTunes account which of course I’m already signed in. 

Apple Music was down for maintenance. 

It's up and running now. 

Track is also available on Spotify. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/6uePzPesWJoIyuw8dcyo4J?si=LUZ0JRPHR8y9FRVe5qbj1g&utm_source=copy-link

Edited by Will_Kaydo

There's problems with the links it seems to be. A decent amount of fans reached out to alert me. 

It plays, then it doesnt. Works and doesn't. This seems to be related to your region. Apple is busy with maintenance dont know what's spotify issue. 

I will give feedback soon. 

Spotify wants me to create an account. But Itunes ( Apple)  is working fine on my PC computer.

Apple has this unwarranted level of security and you can't do anything with out re logging in to your account. I can hardly wait till that phone dies and go back to an Android. 

Anyhow I love your backing instruments especially the bass. Well done. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, John Vere said:

Spotify wants me to create an account. But Itunes ( Apple)  is working fine on my PC computer.

Apple has this unwarranted level of security and you can't do anything with out re logging in to your account. I can hardly wait till that phone dies and go back to an Android. 

Anyhow I love your backing instruments especially the bass. Well done. 

Thanks on the positive feedback. 

27 minutes ago, mark skinner said:

"Congrats" on the release. Well done !  I always have mixed emotions about finishing a project and start immediately on a new one.  Best of luck to you  ..   mark

Appreciate it.

10 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

This is so fresh!  The production is terrific and very imaginative.  This should provide many of us with a new paradigm.   Best of luck on the album.

Appreciate your positive words Lynn. 

6 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

Really loved the vocal editing - that's a beautiful clear vocal you have, and the supporting vocals are very cool adds.

I also kind of thought it could use a chorus, or a b-part, just to throw another flavor in there.

nice one, thanks!

cheers,

-Tom

I knew that will come back to bite me. 😅 It had a bigger chorus once, 😓 but it felt as if it was too much for this one - so I cleaned it up a bit. 

Thanks for the positive response mate. 👍 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This song is great. It has a power to turn a rainy weather to a shiny day. How many times I listened that I don't know.  😄

I am still waiting for the new big album release. I've been checking the internet periodically but still haven't seen it.