Locked out of my account ? NO TECH SUPPORT

taccess

I change my Account details email address etc @ https://www.cakewalk.com/My-Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fMy-Account and got the following message.

taccess is pending approval. Please check the email address ending in @gmail.com for instructions on how to proceed.

No verification email came from Bandlab/Cakewalk.

Clicked on support and read this :

If you did not receive the verification email or have deleted it, when you attempt to log in a new verification email will be sent. If you are not receiving a verification email, please double-check your junk or spam folders.

Have tried to log in many times and no new verification email has been sent.

Tried to contact a Human and got this :

Under Construction

We're sorry, this part of our website is currently undergoing maintenance. 

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try back again later.

Any ideas on what i can do ????????????????????

Bandlab and bandlab assistant are still allowing old log in email and password.

• Like 1

Hey @taccess - sorry about the trouble. To be clear, Cakewalk.com is a legacy resource and many processes such as changing a username or password are not fully functional. That's why the first thing you see when you hit Cakewalk.com is a pop up message regarding the changes, and the detail "As of Feb 21st 2018, information elsewhere on this website may no longer be accurate."! 

As such, the best method for service regarding your Cakewalk.com account is to reach out to us directly at support@cakewalk.com or support@bandlab.com. We can modify a username or email address on file, and auto-generate a new password for you, but the Cakewalk site will not generate those emails as it's now a manual process. I've gone ahead and approved the change of email address for you, but give us a shout if you need help with a password, etc. 

• Like 1

Thanks for that Mike i am back in my account. Thank you.

All my rapture serial numbers etc are there.

So if i want to change my password or any other email generated changes do i do it then email you guys at : support@cakewalk.com or support@bandlab.com.

or do i email you guys with the changes directly ?

Email service from the legacy site is off. Attempts to change anything regarding your user account fails because the confirming email is not sent out. To change any information on your account contact support directly.

Hey @taccess- @scook pretty much nailed it here. The Cakewalk site is in a legacy format, so it won't perform the functions that require an email to be sent (verification of email change, passwords, etc). That said, support@cakewalk.com and support@bandlab.com with Cakewalk topics will filter through my team, so you can be sure you'll get an answer there. We can generate a new password, or change a username/email address for you. If you try it yourself, you'll be stuck in pending status until we manually push the approval! Just get in touch via email and we'll be there to help. 

• 2 weeks later...