Bolder Sounds - Sale to benefit victims' assistance fund

Magic Russ

Hello All,

I’m sure you have all heard about the tragic and senseless loss of life due to a mass shooting on Monday here in my hometown of Boulder, Colorado.

We will have a sale this weekend at the Bolder Sounds website with all libraries offered at 50% off - with 100% of the proceeds being donated to the Elevations Credit Union Victims' Assistance Fund for families of the victims.   

All proceeds from our sale will be matched dollar for dollar through a matching grant provided by Elevations Foundation and Elevations Credit Union.

The sale will run midnight Friday (3/26) through midnight Sunday (3/28) MST.

This is an opportunity to acquire discounted Bolder Sounds libraries and support Boulder families in need from this tragedy. 

* Your purchase during this sale is not considered a charitable donation.  Bolder Sounds will be donating the proceeds from this sale.

Thank you.

Dennis

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just bought the Banjo for possible future use.  I love me some Bluegrass.

The download is verrrrry slow though. Too many people taking advantage of the sale, I hope for them. 

I was tempted by the fiddle too - I've been wanting a realistic country fiddle (like Scarlet Rivera) for a while, and this is the closest I've heard yet. 

Good stuff.