PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE: ACUSTICA CREAM2

Pragi

PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE: ACUSTICA CREAM2

This month we’re teaming with Acustica Audio for the first time. They are an exciting company based out of Italy and are offering their very powerful channel strip: Cream2.

This channel strip is modelled off of some old iconic, British built hardware that can give an extra element of warmth to your mixes.

https://customer.focusrite.com/en/register

image.thumb.png.79a3ec2102c953dd2e5c162efb1049eb.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, bluzdog said:

Years ago I bought a VRM box on sale. This is the purchase that keeps on giving! Thanks for the heads up @Pragi

I bought a Focusrite Solo some years ago for my laptop, that I sold last year.

I've gotten several times the value of the Solo in plugins, even after I sold it.

As you say, this is the purchase that keeps on giving!

3 hours ago, Sidney Earl Goodroe said:

Totally lost on this one!! Completed the purchase, took me to Box where the downloads reside. Download the vsts, no explanation to install with this Aquarius app thingy. All I got was the Comp part of the strip. All other parts of the strip must be authorized. Wtf?????? I GIVE UP!! HELP!!!!

Some info here: https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=474917&e=1&view=unread#unread

3 hours ago, Sidney Earl Goodroe said:

Totally lost on this one!! Completed the purchase, took me to Box where the downloads reside. Download the vsts, no explanation to install with this Aquarius app thingy. All I got was the Comp part of the strip. All other parts of the strip must be authorized. Wtf?????? I GIVE UP!! HELP!!!!

Worked fine for me, but it's not the first plugin I installed from them. The best way is to install their Aquarius app, login in it, open the 'Purchased' tab and you should see it there with the option to install it. Good luck!

Btw, it is worth the effort...

This is definitely not my company! I hate those kind of blackbox installers (Aquarius) and it seems there is no other way. More and more I pass on plugins (even free) using such intrusive installation/authorization processes. There are very good plugins on the market that allow you to control the installation and that have a really user-friendly authorization method (either included in your download or with an authorization file) that allows you to reinstall without problems on a new system (even if you are not online!).

Edited by marled
  • Like 4