It Must End! (Video contains explicit imagery)

dr.hash

It Must End! Is a pure pop sonic soap opera. Set in a familiar style of The Beatles or Queen, yet with a modern twist...the beats are almost hip hop. Well that's what the beats sound like to me. Performed, written, mixed and mastered by me using Sonar and Waves. Visual clip also created by me.

Thanks Neb

Edited by Wookiee
To warn of explicit imagery content.

Have to say it sound weird here on my Event 20/20's like the bottom has been removed and also some of the top end sparkle too @dr.hash I would suggest you revisit the mix, did you mix on headphones or ear buds?

I would also request that any future posts with such video's should also contain a waring about explicit imagery, we do have a age range broad audience.  

12 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Have to say it sound weird here on my Event 20/20's like the bottom has been removed and also some of the top end sparkle too @dr.hash I would suggest you revisit the mix, did you mix on headphones or ear buds?

I would also request that any future posts with such video's should also contain a waring about explicit imagery, we do have a age range broad audience.  

Hi, well that's odd regarding mix. Mix comes through swimmingly on my Tannoy monitors, as well as, Yamaha home speakers...and also all my handheld computers. It may be a conversion problem at Vimeo's end. 

Sorry about cartoon nudity - I forgot. But on saying that...it's just *****, ***** and a bit of full frontal nudity...it's not like it's cartoon bonking lol. The reason I put the nudity in piece was to somewhat highlight the ridiculous prudish world we live in now.  Pushing boundaries so to speak. 

Actually, regarding sound quality - maybe you didn't have video set to play at highest quality. In fact, thinking about what you described - it sounds to me like you definitely didn't have Vimeo player at 4k etc. 

Peace Neb  

Edited by dr.hash