Sliding Function -is there a Slide Special?

Hour long piece in 6, 9, 5, 4.. Was considering using the arranger but I have literally scores of markers as to save my eyes I often write my chord changes as markers. I want to move the last section I did further back into the song. I tried sliding to make space for it,  but my time signatures went out of whack. You can copy/paste special and it includes all that but I don't see a Slide Special. But I don't see lots of things.

Edited by Michael Fogarty

manual and two tutorials and got it.43 tracks in sync and sounds great- but time signatures a bit  out of whack.  Must have missed a small detail. Finished main tracking  so no worries. Possibly what I might have done is after making  the major ripple, I made one edit without turning off the ripple edit toggle. But I'll never know.
 Still wished there was a slide special.

Edited by Michael Fogarty

Personally I find "Project->Insert Time/Measures" more useful for inserting a space within the project - especially when markers, tempos & meter/key changes are involved.

For deleting space with markers/tempos/meter/key, I normally create a temporary arranger section and switch Ripple Edit on before deleting it, as arranger operations always include everything when they're selected with events.  Just be careful of your "Arranger Section Event Overlap Threshold"... if in doubt, switch that to "Off".