DAFTPUNK GUITAR (for Kontakt)

Dave Klein

It's  not related to this specific library, but when I visited the page I listened to an awesome demo of the not yet released Bon#Ham Drums. Wow! A couple of weeks ago I posted how I wish he would do a Bonham library and he does it! So, where ever you are AnyDayLong, I thank you and eagerly await your new library. The vibe is definitely like a really cool spin on the Bonham sound; kind of like Synthwave when a synth has a really retro sound, but is also tweaked to sound modern. I just have to say it's just plain awesome and the demo song is really cool. 

On another related note, I was going through my emails with libraries setting up my new DAW PC and I confirmed a suspicion a lot of us have, AnyDayLong was indeed part of Past to Future Reverbs, as a link to one of the Past to Future Reverbs went to AnyDayLong's Sound Cloud account.

Friends who own KONTAKT, check these libraries out. All AnyDayLong's libraries are free except for the above library. But whether they're free or 3 €, 5 € or whatever these are just really great sounding, ready to go libraries. Here's a link to the upcoming Bonham / Zeppelin drums library: 

https://soundcloud.com/anydaylong/demo-bonham-drums

Edited by Peter DeLegge
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

It's  not related to this specific library, but when I visited the page I listened to an awesome demo of the not yet released Bon#Ham Drums. Wow! A couple of weeks ago I posted how I wish he would do a Bonham library and he does it! So, where ever you are AnyDayLong, I thank you and eagerly await your new library. The vibe is definitely like a really cool spin on the Bonham sound; kind of like Synthwave when a synth has a really retro sound, but is also tweaked to sound modern. I just have to say it's just plain awesome and the demo song is really cool. 

On another related note, I was going through my emails with libraries setting up my new DAW PC and I confirmed a suspicion a lot of us have, AnyDayLong was indeed part of Past to Future Reverbs, as a link to one of the Past to Future Reverbs went to AnyDayLong's Sound Cloud account.

Friends who own KONTAKT, check these libraries out. All AnyDayLong's libraries are free except for the above library. But whether they're free or 3 €, 5 € or whatever these are just really great sounding, ready to go libraries. Here's a link to the upcoming Bonham / Zeppelin drums library: 

https://soundcloud.com/anydaylong/demo-bonham-drums

The Bonham kit is out, apparently. 

There are no more freebies in the shop anymore, it seems. 🙁