Acustica Audio Sienna Volume B intro +sale

Hidden Symmetry

I wish you could demo it, the more I use Sienna the more I like it. I like how you can just use the Correction/Reference part separately, then follow with the Rooms if you want, or just go for the big daddy Guru.

Guru is pretty cool I must say. But I am still on the fence, going to take my time all the way to April 5 to decide, let me and my ears get use to it.

I just don’t get this plugin, I keep demoing because I want to know if I’m missing something as everyone loving it on GS, room translations just sound weird and veiled and not like I’m in a room really. I think I’ll pass

6 hours ago, tom said:

I just don’t get this plugin, I keep demoing because I want to know if I’m missing something as everyone loving it on GS, room translations just sound weird and veiled and not like I’m in a room really. I think I’ll pass

What I'm not hearing much about  is how mixes are turning out it. Sure,  I can get my cans to sound great using it but how will a mix translate?

I'm waiting for the 3rd pack coming next week that has the car & other environments to try a serious mix. In the meantime I'm testing & tweaking. The trial period lasts about a month, I should know by then if I'll purchase.