;khpi 3

Jesse Screed

Hi ya pal!  Well you have gone off in another direction - again - and doggone if you haven't come up with something different and ultra cool -AGAIN!!!

I was just listening to some rockabilly.  So, in the vernacular of the 1950's --- That was real gone man, I dig it the most!

On 3/22/2021 at 6:51 PM, DeeringAmps said:

this fool bows to the man with the mic in his hand!

Well done Jesse!

t

Thanks for listening everybody, someday I would like to buy you all a round, by the crystal blue lake, in the opening of the pines, and we could sit around and shoot the breeze, and laugh about stupid stuff, and have another round, and then tell some stupid jokes, and eat some BBQ, and all that stuff people do when they are hanging out, having a good time, on a sun shiny day, with all the folks we love, and everybody getting along, like light a clean fire, and watch the sunset and watch the milky way spin in the heavens, and then when it gets way past midnight we all head go to our tents and fall asleep with a smile on our faces.  Then I could make a stiff pot of coffee, and have some breakfast food, and jump in the lake to freshen up, and then go fo a hike-if you wanted to- and then take a nap, and have a little lunch and then do it all over again, I wish

On 3/28/2021 at 11:12 AM, garybrun said:

Here comes Jessie 🙂
WOW... me like a lot!!
Get yourself some funky cold madina down ya neck

On 3/29/2021 at 5:28 AM, Bajan Blue said:

Jesse

I really like this one - this is way cool my friend

Great Stuff

Nigel

On 3/30/2021 at 9:26 AM, Wookiee said:

@Jesse Screed    Captain Beefheart meets Jesse G cool cool cool stuff. :) 

Apologies to you both but you humans all look the same to us Wookiee 🤤🤔

On 3/30/2021 at 7:30 PM, jesse g said:

Wookie,

You've  confused me with Jesse Screed, but I like the song.

3 hours ago, freddy j said:

Hi ya pal!  Well you have gone off in another direction - again - and doggone if you haven't come up with something different and ultra cool -AGAIN!!!

I was just listening to some rockabilly.  So, in the vernacular of the 1950's --- That was real gone man, I dig it the most!

9 hours ago, Paul Bush said:

And I´m still strugling with my three chords,and the (Barry Manilow school of songwriting)   Oh bugger!  puts me to shame  great track  JS cheers

16 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

100% liked it.

Rockin the mic with the Murder Hornet funk.

cheers,

-Tom

On 4/1/2021 at 1:01 AM, bjornpdx said:

I like it! Jesse, you surprise me once in a while going off in other directions like that.

I'm still trying to decode the name of the song.  . I just know it's gotta  mean something.

On 3/31/2021 at 11:11 PM, David Sprouse said:

Jesse your link don't work!

Thanks for listening everybody, someday I would like to buy you all a round, by the crystal blue lake, in the opening of the pines, and we could sit around and shoot the breeze, and laugh about stupid stuff, and have another round, and then tell some stupid jokes, and eat some BBQ, and all that stuff people do when they are hanging out, having a good time, on a sun shiny day, with all the folks we love, and everybody getting along, like light a clean fire, and watch the sunset and watch the milky way spin in the heavens, and then when it gets way past midnight we all head go to our tents and fall asleep with a smile on our faces.  Then I could make a stiff pot of coffee, and have some breakfast food, and jump in the lake to freshen up, and then go fo a hike-if you wanted to- and then take a nap, and have a little lunch and then do it all over again, I wish

Edited by Jesse Screed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 2