Walmart company to release it's own DAW

1 hour ago, craigb said:

😏Besides, it's "psyche!" not "sike!") 

Lol naw, it's "sike" - and I was explaining this to a friend recently, that as slang it's intentionally misspelled

But yeah sike on the Walmart daw. I got the idea for that joke from the real news that the Gibson and Walmart companies are merging. I suspect we may see Gibson/Equate Les Pauls or just a straight up Equate Les Paul kinda like the old Epiphones. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Chris Jones said:

Lol naw, it's "sike" - and I was explaining this to a friend recently, that as slang it's intentionally misspelled

But yeah sike on the Walmart daw. I got the idea for that joke from the real news that the Gibson and Walmart companies are merging. I suspect we may see Gibson/Equate Les Pauls or just a straight up Equate Les Paul kinda like the old Epiphones. 

I think you missed the obvious!  Great Value Guitars! 😆

Not like it matters, they'd probably always be out of stock on the ones you'd really want. 😉

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, craigb said:

I think you missed the obvious!  Great Value Guitars! 😆

Not like it matters, they'd probably always be out of stock on the ones you'd really want. 😉

Or the packaging would be there but not the product:(

On 4/1/2019 at 5:56 PM, Chris Jones said:

I suspect we may see Gibson/Equate Les Pauls or just a straight up Equate Les Paul kinda like the old Epiphones. 

That's funny! Equate Les Paul. My wife is going to like that one. " After work stop and get some milk, hemorrhoid cream and a Cherry ES-335"

• Great Idea 2