NO WAY OUT OF HERE

noynekker

Hi Everyone . . . been a while since I posted here, though, I always keep an ear tuned to all the great songs and mixes here on the Cakewalk Forum . . . it's like my favorite radio station. This one is a song I wrote 6 years ago, and yeah . . . still trying to get the mix right, and mess with the guitars etc. some more. Dedicated to my Dad, who left us in 2015.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

Your song connected with me emotionally.  I really like your voice Shaun Cassidy quality to it. Sorry about your dad. Lyrics rang true.

Thanks for the listen David . . . it was an emotional experience for me to record this.   Ha ! Shaun Cassidy indeed.

11 hours ago, jack c. said:

ahhhhhhhhhhh the mix sounds just right to me ears.fine job.nice voice.jack c.

Thanks jack c . . . for your response, glad you found the mix  "just right" . . . since getting the right mix is the hardest part of our process.

5 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

This is a great song with your voice being the star that shines.  The mix sounds very polished and professional on my system.  This is worth repeated listenings!  Keep it up!

Thank you so much Lynn ! Always reassuring when a mix translates to the outer world, and thank you for your encouragement about my voice.