A is for....

garybrun

20 hours ago, Fret Flintstone said:

Kenny, are you working from you're own alphabet?

Ah Yes !   Creating my own alphabet  naturally makes  sense  too me  .

The fact of the matter is I'm a Ken Do not a Ken Not Do type of guy .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

29 minutes ago, craigb said:

And I see that "C" is apparently for Censorship (again)... 🙄

Those couple paragraphs at the top of the forum we all skip over ... the details are in there. 😁 And it appears to have been updated recently. 

fwiw I see nothing wrong with anything that's been posted since I started hanging out here again. I haven't even seen a single post by anyone that has upset me in the least. I do know it's coming from above the mods and they have nothing to do with it.

I'm just happy to be alive and here with like minded folks. If they want it strictly music related I'm ok with that but there are ways around it. For example start a Humble Pie thread and post a vid. Then go off with the pie pics.

I'd consider myself lucky (special?) that a couple of the huge OT threads are still there based off what I've seen happening lately and the updated TOS.

I still can't believe my thread with the pic of a stupid box with a clown on it got axed. LOL. How much pull do the clownies have? They're like .0000002% of the population. What are they gonna do retaliate by spritzing us in the eye with seltzer water? Nail us with a hand buzzer? Make an anatomically incorrect balloon animal?

Clowngate 2021.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1