Sienna by Acustica - Intro Price extended until April 26.

Fret Flintstone

They are looking at extending the intro Price beyond March 25

Early Bird/Intro Price Extended until April 26

A different approach to

headphone correction.

Sienna takes a radically different approach from other plugins in correcting your headphones’ response and emulating mixing and mastering rooms, high-end monitors, Hi-Fi systems, car stereos, TVs, radios, laptop speakers, and more.

A unique combination of Acustica’s exclusive sampling technology and a proprietary algorithm not only makes any headphone perform better – regardless of its price point – but recreates on headphones an authentic, mixing-in-the-room feel you can’t find anywhere else.

https://www.sienna.studio/

Sienna_Landing_Page_layer1_scaled-1-e161

Edited by Fret Flintstone

I follow the Acustica FB page and so far the responses have been either "This is amazing" or "It's no big deal" with nothing in between.  I haven't tried it myself since my phones aren't supported so I can't offer any personal comments.

Tried the demo and yeah, it was ok. Nothing revelatory at all,  thought there would be some kind of wow factor the way people are talking about it elsewhere. I’ll stick with (non upgraded) sonarworks 😃

• Like 2

Hmm I just downloaded the 3 gig demo (!) and if I didn't have dSoniq Realphones maybe I'd think it was something special, because I certainly thought that about Realphones when I first got it. But having done some A/B comparisons, I definitely prefer Realphones. The Sienna rooms don't offer a huge amount of variety to my ears, the forward stereo image is less convincing, the low end less solid. The rooms sound less like a real room does. And there's no system-wide option. Sure, Realphones might glitch out systemwide occasionally but at least the option is there. Also the CPU usage in Ableton Live 11 goes to 10% on my old i7 4790K vs 6% on Realphones. 

• Like 1

System Wide is coming, and they say you need to give it time to adjust yourself to it, as you do with most things and that is why they are likely extending the Intro Price period.

I never bothered even to download the demo, probably would have if I saw everyone raving about it. But I am happy with SW Reference, also have TB's Morfit and all the Waves stuff, but mainly use SW.

Edited by Fret Flintstone

• 1 month later...