Audified have released AmpLion 2 Rock Essentials - $79 intro price

Barrie

8 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Dang.  JUST registered AmpLion Pro a couple of weeks ago but no upgrade path.  Ah well.  No rush.  Strange that they just released the Linda sim not long ago and now this.  Maybe they'll release AmpLion 2 Rock Nice-to-Haves for $29.

Upgrade for v1 owners is $59.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, filo said:

Probably there is no option for 3rd party IR and I'm not super excited from the sound

Not to be captain obvious, but you can of course turn the inbuilt cabs off and use external cab/IR loader, I've always preferred external loaders up until AT5 was released, I find the included cabs and features more than adequate, (thus far)

I'm not super excited about the sound either, I've had AmplionPro since it was released, never saw much use, and hasn't been used for many years. Glad I didn't just jump in as I usually do (once bitten twice shy and all that), downloaded the demo first this time.

From what I have heard and seen so far I'll likely pass, but I'll give it a bit more time after I get back from the Doctors.

Edited by Fret Flintstone
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Fret Flintstone said:

Not to be captain obvious, but you can of course turn the inbuilt cabs off and use external cab/IR loader,

Of course I can but there is also a disadvantage -  any of embedded post FX is for nothing unless 2 VST instances are used.

• Like 1