SIENNA from Acustica Audio HP mixing plugin

Hidden Symmetry

Updated plus added the Free Reference Pro add on

We have released a new version of Sienna. It is very important when we release updates to update all Sienna packages. For example, if you update GURU you have to update package A as well. To install the Sienna Reference Pro product you must update to the latest Sienna version (Tool) and install/update Sienna Guru (Tool).

+ added more headphone profiles
AKG K872: these are very expensive Headphones, the profile is very balanced but lower than that seen for the K812, which were open Headphones.
GRADO SR60e: the profile is quite balanced. Like all the Grados, the treble tends to be slightly fatiguing, and the low frequencies are very present
BEYERDYNAMIC CUSTOM PRO: came out a very balanced profile, despite the fact that the Headphones tend to be very bright. Compared to other Headphones, the sound tends to be a bit cheap.
Shure SHR 940: came out with a pretty balanced profile
ULTRASONE 2900 PRO: compared to other ULTRASONE's they don't go into distortion, but the sound tends to be a bit cheap compared to other Headphones
AUDIOTECHNICA ATH M50x5 SMT: we added a smooth profile to the previous profile. It is much less loaded with low frequencies, more balanced, and the treble more pleasant.
SENNHEISER HD598: a balanced profile, similar to what we had for HD598SE
Sennheiser HD595: a balanced profile, not too far from the HD598

• Like 1

After the initial hype, how’s this holding up? Mixes translating better? I did like the demo but not an essential purchase yet for me. 
After being an AA fanboy I sold most of my Acquas as prefer Neb devs and also as a childish revolt against their CEO Giancarlo who I find totally conceited. I may revisit this though

56 minutes ago, tom said:

After the initial hype, how’s this holding up? Mixes translating better? I did like the demo but not an essential purchase yet for me. 
After being an AA fanboy I sold most of my Acquas as prefer Neb devs and also as a childish revolt against their CEO Giancarlo who I find totally conceited. I may revisit this though

Works well for me.

• Like 1