Softube Volume 5 released

kevin H

Outstanding sound, supreme value: Volume 5 is here

We’re pleased to announce that Volume 5 Plug-in Collection, the latest collection of Softube plug-ins available to purchase together at a fraction of the total cost of the individual plug-ins, is here. You’ll find component-modeled analog channel strips, compressors and limiters, EQs, effects, reverbs and delays, special processors, amp sims, and instruments, all in one package.

It comes with all of the top-notch plug-ins from previous versions of Volume plus four exciting new additions: The surgically precise Weiss EQ MP, Amp Room pro audio guitar and bass platform, Marshall Cabinet Collectionexpansion for Amp Room, and Statement Lead polyphonic synth. Adding this assortment of tools to your collection exponentially increases your creative options.

Special intro offer: get 30% off Volume 5 with voucher

Volume 5 Plug-in Collection is available now for $899, and with this voucher, you can save 30% and get Volume 5 for only $629. To take advantage of this voucher, log in to your Softube account and use this checkout code:

SUPREMEVALUE

34 minutes ago, Joakim Lundberg said:

Softube currently has massive issues with payments on their webpage. 

My upgrade price from volume 4 with that coupon is 55$  

Also, code SUBSCRIBERCLUB  gets you 30% of any plugin (including Volume 5).

I actually own everything in volume 5 already and my upgrade price is also $55 (after using coupon).  Wish I had known this before i bought statement lead last week for $69 :)

1 hour ago, kevin H said:

I actually own everything in volume 5 already and my upgrade price is also $55 (after using coupon).  Wish I had known this before i bought statement lead last week for $69 :)

Yep, they only take one product into account for upgrades unfortunately, typically the most expensive one. It doesn’t matter how many other products you have.