No More Becan

bayoubill

My putting in a feeding tube date is 30 March 

This means no more Becan ,  pie , coffee,  pizza, beer,  tacos, Becan, fried chicken, gumbo, steak, bbq ribs, omelettes, Becan, homemade chili, stew ,  chocolate ice cream smoothies, peanut butter stuff, chocolate stuff, anything I like or BECAN!

they tell me I may be able to have the tube out in a couple of months or until my lungs are free from infection and congestion 

😩

Sorry to hear that Bill. I hope you can get it out ASAP!

Don't forget my Frampton cover idea. 😜 Or Jim Reeves. Jim's steel player was one of the first to record with it. I recently bought this on vinyl at a thrift store. Sounds incredible to me.

• Great Idea 1

Being a vegetarian for around 50 years or so, can't fully empathize with a BECAN withdrawal.

But BEER!!  Merciful Allah, what is left of life if you can't drink beer.

I'm sure you can get one of them auto store funnels and crank down a can thru the tube when the nurse is not looking.

Prayers and best wishes from here that the tube is only temporary until you can bounce back into life without limitation.

John

1 hour ago, John K said:

Being a vegetarian for around 50 years or so, can't fully empathize with a BECAN withdrawal.

But BEER!!  Merciful Allah, what is left of life if you can't drink beer.

I'm sure you can get one of them auto store funnels and crank down a can thru the tube when the nurse is not looking.

Prayers and best wishes from here that the tube is only temporary until you can bounce back into life without limitation.

John

Beer has alcohol which kills germs.   I've been drinking extra to help in the battle against Covid...doing my part to keep people safe.

And as Ben Franklin said, "Beer is proof that God loves us."

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

Best of luck, Bill, you got this. Maybe they will still let you drink water? Then Budweiser should be just fine.

This post should be reported to the mods!  What a mean thing to say!  I wouldn't wish Budwiper on anyone!

(😁)

I've had beer in 18 different countries and, still, Bud is the worst stuff I've ever tasted.  Best marketed?  Maybe.  But horrible none-the-less.

Then there's the light variety along with it's equally useless "competition" Miller Light, Coors Light, etc.  We like to call these s3x on the Beach (because they're f****** close to water! 😆).

Edited by craigb
Stupid fooking censorship!

@craigb 

Tank 7

Best beer I've ever had. Be warned though. They should require a prescription to buy this. It knocks you through a loop. I can only handle 2 maybe 3 tops and I am completely non functional. Normally I'm good for at least a 6 pack or more.

I don't drink anymore but when I did I couldn't drink anything else once I tried their beers. Even when I was young and could gag down half a can of Bud it would give me a horrible headache. We used to call it Zombie Pee (with s's).

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

How about some Beer Aroma Therapy :D  or a model train layout with smoking steam locomotive.  They make beer flavored smoke 😜

And this would be different than Chinese Water Torture how? 🤔

18 minutes ago, craigb said:

And this would be different than Chinese Water Torture how? 🤔

It will make Bill stronger.  He can handle it ;) 

Hey I could of mentioned that they also make Bacon Flavored Smoke, but I thought that would of gone too far and pushed Bill over the edge 😏