Chord Potion

Michael A.D.

I'm a lousy keyboard player so when I tried the demo of Chord Potion last week I knew I had found something useful.  

It takes your live MIDI keyboard input and transforms it into various patterns that you can then drag into your DAW.  There's a wide range of patterns which allow you to specify different patterns for a melody line, chords, and bass. 

You can check out the demo and other info here:

https://feelyoursound.com/chordpotion/

They are also offering a 22% intro discount if you purchase before April 14th (so you'll pay about $39).

It only took me a few minutes of playing with the demo to convince me to make the purchase.   It's a lot of fun if you cannot play well.     It's not a one finger chord player like Cthulhu - but if you know how to play basic chords you'll find it can really enhance what you can get from your keyboard.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You might want to send them some email about adding a channel output option.  I picked this up and agree it could use the ability to route each part to different MIDI channels.

You can easily see this being expanded, lots of more complicated things could easily be mixed into something like this.  I wonder if they will go that route?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1