EZ Bass Gospel EBX

BassDaddy

I studied EZBass pretty carefully for a video I did, and I wasn't sure how much I'd use it.  But as time goes by... I love it.  It's really fun to take their patterns and tinker with them.   And, because there are some things hidden in the MIDI,  I do think it works best if you use the basses that come with it.   I never bought an EZKeys expansion, but I think I will be buying a lot of these.  And all their MIDI.   

I'm still waiting for them to have six EZBass MIDI packs, so maybe there will be a deal.  They haven't discounted any of the EZBass expansions yet.  

52 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I'm still waiting for them to have six EZBass MIDI packs, so maybe there will be a deal.  They haven't discounted any of the EZBass expansions yet.  

12 hours ago, Bapu said:

It is a deal for us in the USA who buy from Time&Space and purchase GBP instead of USD as the VAT is not included. Saves you about $15.

@Reid Rosefelt See my above statement

I paid $56.72 after the conversion of pounds to dollars by PayPal and using 10 pounds loyalty points. Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: The current exchange rate is .7164 pounds/dollar. PayPal gave me .6964, a good rate.

Edited by John Maar