Introducing AHM 5050

Marc Cormier

2 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

In bed with COVID but I’ll be darned if I don’t find SOMETHING to keep wallets primed while Larry is out.

Whoa, sorry to hear that but at least you're not hospitalized, right?

I’m on the rebound, mates—thank you.  Week #2 is showing some signs of recovery...last week was the pits.  Being holed up in a 9x10 bedroom is the worst part about it now.

from what I can hear, my daughter has taken over my gear and is writing stuff that clearly has more musical value than my own.  Now I’m suddenly interested in how many authorizations my plugins come with.

Sorry to hear that you got the covid virus Marc. I had it back in July and it took me several weeks to get over it. At my age I was lucky it was only what they called a moderate case. It didn't feel moderate!! My biggest complaint with it was the fever and EXTREME tiredness. I slept a LOT!

My wife and I had it at the same time so we just stayed home the whole time. Over 5 weeks... 

Take care and hang in there. If you got fever drink plenty of water. 

Thanks, Grem.

I'm so glad you both got it out of the way, if you both had to get it at all.  Can't imagine another two weeks of laying low if anyone else in the house were to catch it. 

I never had a fever, just a persistent cough, fatigue, and the worst body aches imaginable.  Sickest I've ever been.  Just tested positive again but hear that can happen as far out as 90 days.  Feeling MUCH better and hopefully able to enjoy a sunny 65 degree day here in Detroit on Monday.  I would be recovering faster if I had more deals to look at....

Thank you Forum peeps - not a lot of joy on the internet these days but I can always find it here.

Thanks so much, Craig!  I would have a go at it but still in the last few days of isolation from the family.  It’s driving me crazy!!!!  My wife brought a couple guitars upstairs to me when I could finally get out of bed but my studio gear might as well be in Tasmania right now.

if you get to the DC30 first, I’d love to hear what you think!

Rocky and Jesse, thanks for the notes and encouragement.  Most symptoms are entirely gone but I am tired.  All. The. Time.  I have successfully stayed away from Sweetwater, which is sometimes the worst GAS-enabling site out there.  Between COVID and Larry's hiatus, I might actually find some change in my pocket.

• Like 1