APD Offer: 70% Off SynthMaster 2.9 (VST/AU/AAX) by KV331 Audio

Audio Plugin Deals

4 hours ago, abacab said:

Well this deal was posted 2 weeks ago. For $29 there was no point sitting on the fence waiting for a better deal! 😉

Well, actually I've noticed that the only way I can save money AND browse this forum is by procrastinating. So mission accomplished. 🙂

• Haha 2

Thanks for the all the input and clarifications! 

Since the the APD deal expired, I just purchased the guitarcenter.com bundle (SM One and SM2.9).  The sale is still going on... and I figure for only $20 more I can enjoy opening the 1,200+ presets (from SM One) in SM 3.0 when it comes out.

I thought I read somewhere that SM 3.0 was suppose to be released 1st quarter - 2021.   Doesn't that leave just one more day to get it done??  

13 hours ago, P C said:

Thanks for the all the input and clarifications! 

Since the the APD deal expired, I just purchased the guitarcenter.com bundle (SM One and SM2.9).  The sale is still going on... and I figure for only $20 more I can enjoy opening the 1,200+ presets (from SM One) in SM 3.0 when it comes out.

I thought I read somewhere that SM 3.0 was suppose to be released 1st quarter - 2021.   Doesn't that leave just one more day to get it done??  

It's always been "soon", like next year for many years. Bulent's "soon" is meaningless. But these current sales appear that he may be prepping for release? Who knows...

But he has said that his latest 2.9.9 release will be the last before 3.0, so I'm betting that's next. Not gonna say "soon" again, though. LOL!!!

Then again, don't completely rule out releases 2.9.10...11...12, etc. 😂

At any rate, it keeps getting better. He has already merged some code from SM One back into SM 2 to prep for 3.0.

Edited by abacab

On 3/31/2021 at 2:01 PM, Magic Russ said:

Speaking of "soon", René G. Ceballos (rgc:Audio, creator of Pentagon, Rapture, Dimension, sfz format) posted in this thread on KVR that he'd be getting back into the business soon.  Note the date on the post.

Naw. He's got a grown up day job now, and builds FM synth chips in his spare time...

Not coming back to Cakewalk anytime soon.

1 minute ago, Magic Russ said:

@abacab I know that RGC has had a regular job for some time.  Just pointing out that you can never trust developers who say "soon".

Right! Like asking the river that carved the Grand Canyon when the job would be done. The river would likely have answered "soon".

"Soon" is a totally subjective concept where the meaning totally depends on your point of view...