Happy St. Patrick's Day

David Sprouse

On 3/17/2021 at 10:31 AM, Fred's Gratis Scores said:

Very relaxing. The picture you choose to go with it is perfect!

Thank you Fred, glad you liked it.

On 3/17/2021 at 9:52 AM, Hidden Symmetry said:

Nice track David, enjoyed it.. it's going well with my traditional  stout today!

Sometimes I wish I still drank.  Thank you very much for listening.

On 3/17/2021 at 6:50 AM, mark skinner said:

Fantastic !  That was so calming with just the right amount of tension with the minor chord phrases. Great performance and mix.   mark

thanks mark.  Believe it or not, the samples are east west.

On 3/16/2021 at 6:19 AM, jack c. said:

ahhhhhhhhhh me lassie i'm in ireland.nice sounds and recording job.jack c.

Are you Irish Jack?  hope you find lassie.

On 3/16/2021 at 4:45 AM, Makke said:

Enjoyable instrumental music. Beautiful song and version. Sounds good.

glad you liked. 

Happy St Patrick's Day to you too.  I am half Irish via Irish grandparents who married on St Patrick's Day. I really enjoyed the piece. Beautiful instrumentation and I like the way you built the song up as it progressed and the things you chose to add. Good choices. The mix is nice too, balanced and a full range of enjoyable sounds. 

Nice bit of fun in your thread here  . . . I like the Irish piece a lot, surely you've researched Eileen Aroon . . . then you throw in your "first'" video ?  Not sure the video and the music jive together seamlessly, nevertheless, it does give you something interesting to watch while appreciating your creative music approach.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, treesha said:

Happy St Patrick's Day to you too.  I am half Irish via Irish grandparents who married on St Patrick's Day. I really enjoyed the piece. Beautiful instrumentation and I like the way you built the song up as it progressed and the things you chose to add. Good choices. The mix is nice too, balanced and a full range of enjoyable sounds. 

Thank you for stopping by, Treesha.  Also, thank you for the review.

7 hours ago, freddy j said:

A really beautiful piece David.  Me grandma would be luvin' it.

Well done!!!

Thanks, good to see you Freddy.

1 hour ago, noynekker said:

Nice bit of fun in your thread here  . . . I like the Irish piece a lot, surely you've researched Eileen Aroon . . . then you throw in your "first'" video ?  Not sure the video and the music jive together seamlessly, nevertheless, it does give you something interesting to watch while appreciating your creative music approach.  

Ya it's a bit of a non sequitur, the video.  Maybe I should do a video to eileen aroon.  Nevertheless thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to listen to my music.