Melodyne is not scrolling with Cakewalk

LNovik@aol.com

Question

I was doing some pitch editing today. Usually when I listen to 10-20 bars of music while Melodyne is docked on the lower part of my screen, the Melodyne view scrolls or moves along with the track view marker on my regular Cakewalk screen. I tried to find out what I could hit in order to get Melodyne to automatically scroll, and since I'm here,,asking this question, you can imagine that I was unsuccessful.

Thanks.

LNovik

4 answers to this question

When I went back in,  Melodyne DID in fact look like it WAS scrolling--that is, moving with the song. I had not yet selected a blob, so I think you are correct. Thank you, ProMIDI

IF you find any switch, RBH, I'd like to know. I had looked several times, but could not find anything. I even found something like "turn on automatic scrolling," but when I did this, it still didn't scroll with the song. Perhaps it was because I had a blob selected, as  ProMIDI mentioned.

Thanks again.

LNovik

I don't go into Melodyne every day, but now that I've checked in again, it does not look like the reason Melodyne stops scrolling is because I've highlighted (chosen) a particular blob. WHen I made sure to un-highlight any, the scrolling of the Melodyne screen still does not move as the song progresses. Or, to put it more exactly, when the cursor on Melodyne got to the end, or right side of the screen, the Melodyne screen did not scroll or shift so that I could still see the cursor moving on the current time  on the Melodyne screen. However, during this time, the  scrolling DID continue on the Cakewalk Tracks view above the Melodyne view.

Hope that's clear and that someone has the solution. I'm pretty sure that the screen MUST be able to scroll along with the    song.

Thanks.

LNovik