The Eucon control surface protocol is still working!!

Hey everybody! 

This help document details how to use eucon controllers with Cakewalk.
https://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Knowledge-Base/2007013271/EUCON-Control-Surface-Support-for-SONAR-X1

Trouble is you can no longer create an account to download the installer.
I emailed: support@cakewalk.com  and they sent me the 64bit installer, and it works!

This version is almost perfect with Avid Artist Mix and the latest version of Bandlab Cakewalk.
The only thing I found a little broken is the plugin control especially the EQ section is not mapped right. But many of the plugins are mapping correctly!
The rest of the mixer control is almost perfect!

Thanks so much Bandlab for Cakewalk and making this available!

PS.  To control plugins you need to press the DYN/EQ button

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

I got the 64 bit installer from the support,too. Thanks, Bandlab. To work with banks on my Artist Mix I had to disable the Auto-bank to selected tracks function in the Eucon software. Since then it works fine.  Unfortunatelly the assign/select buttons don't work. They light up briefly and then go out again. No channel in Cakewalk is assigned. When I click on a channel in Cakewalk it works. The assign/select button on my Artist Mix shines. I already copied the C:\Program Files\Euphonix\EuCon\SQRL\SONARPDR.xml to C:\Program Files\Euphonix\EuCon\SQRL\CAKEWALK.xml. But it didn't help. Any ideas?

Update: The same with Avid S3.

Edited by Just Simply Clyde

• 9 months later...

Hi

On 4/18/2022 at 4:57 AM, Just Simply Clyde said:

I got the 64 bit installer from the support,too. Thanks, Bandlab. To work with banks on my Artist Mix I had to disable the Auto-bank to selected tracks function in the Eucon software. Since then it works fine.  Unfortunatelly the assign/select buttons don't work. They light up briefly and then go out again. No channel in Cakewalk is assigned. When I click on a channel in Cakewalk it works. The assign/select button on my Artist Mix shines. I already copied the C:\Program Files\Euphonix\EuCon\SQRL\SONARPDR.xml to C:\Program Files\Euphonix\EuCon\SQRL\CAKEWALK.xml. But it didn't help. Any ideas?

Update: The same with Avid S3.

Hi: can you send me the eucon file for cakewalk 64, thank you a lot