Running from Variants

treesha

Just had some quick fun with some free stuff and also my purchase of Triad during the PA recent sale. Not sure what to call this one. The picture is 3 of my Mexican folk art carvings that are called alebrijo, which I think means fantasy. This type I think is called aliens. There are some that are amazing ! I have maybe a dozen of different types. I thought they went well with the concept of covid-19 variants coming for ya. Wanted to capture the motion aspect of motion and running, and some weird stuff floating around in this song. Thanks for listening or comments, stay safe from these guys, Treesha

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

On the 990's here, it seems a bit low mid heavy. Could be my ears, a little "congested" here (allergies).
Like Freddy, I too hear this as a good "cue".

As always, really enjoy your work.

t

Thanks t...glad you enjoy my songs, appreciate the encouragement! Yeah the allergies, I got the ears ringing now too...

• Like 1

Hey Bjorn and David,  Thanks for listening and for the positive feedback, much appreciated ! I did have fun making that bass line and the stuff around it, glad you enjoyed it. Those variants are mutating and simmering around these days, so I wanted to make music about  their floating presence and trying to stay ahead of  it. Glad it worked !