Time to go pro with your Meldaproduction FreeFX bundle

I know we have a separate Deals subforum, and I hope this isn't violating the rules (if it is, mods please remove), but I know that not everyone checks it or knows about it.

tl;dr: new users can upgrade your FreeFX bundle for less than $8.

I've recommended the Meldaproduction FreeFX bundle many times to people looking for free FX to go with our free DAW. They're great, 37 plug-ins. The upgrade enables features found on their other plug-ins, like scalable UI, native preset system, upsampling, access to modulators and multiparameters for plug-ins that have them. It also removes the little banner at the bottom of the UI.

Meldaproduction have an upgrade for the bundle to the "pro" versions, which usually costs 45 euros. This weekend they are having a sale for 60% off all bundles, including the FreeFX bundle. The price to upgrade the FreeFX to pro is 20 euros this weekend. Their other bundles also have the largest price cut I've ever seen them offer.

If you are a first time Meldaproduction customer, you can get a credit of 10 euros for signing up for their newsletter. Also, you can use someone's referral code to get 20% off your first order. My code is MELDA1923165. (If you buy the bundle I get exactly 1 euro credit, so I'm not grubbing for free credit with this post. I just think it's a great deal that anyone who uses plug-ins in the FreeFX bundle should jump on.)

All together this brings the price down to 6 euros or $7.17.

Edited by Starship Krupa
  • Thanks 2