95% OFF: Rigid Audio Bundle

Audio Plugin Deals

For just $39 (instead of $746), get the massive Rigid Audio Bundle comprising of Aquiver, Cinematrix, Synferno, Supine, Padstation 2, Hypernode and Outerspace bundle!

These are some of the best products from Rigid Audio and are available at an insane exclusive deep discount for only a few days.

Based in Berlin, Rigid Audio creates premium and excellently programmed Kontakt instruments focused on sound design.

Originally $746, the whole bundle is now available for just $39 for a limited time only (you save a whopping $707). You can also buy just what you need from the bundle at incredible discounts. Scroll down to read more! This is an amazing no-brainer offer you should not miss!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2/
Deal Expires: April 14th

Videos

Audios

• Like 1

I bought this bundle.  I all ready had Synferno, Hypernode and Space/Space 2 but the rest of it was new.  It's pretty good stuff.  Of course you need the full version of Kontakt.  Aquiver is interesting.  Padstation 2 and Ghost are pretty nice pad instruments.  The content bulk though is still mostly loops with a (good) Kontakt front end.  I think EDM and Ambient/Soundtrack style music is the real strength of this.  The "list" prices are of course crazy, but for the price the bundle is pretty decent.

And if you are interested in this I do think the HG Sounds group buy is also a must.  Though I have to admit I've got a ton of the Homegrown stuff and it still confuses me how it's supposed to work sometimes.

And don't forget to pick up Shortnoise for free at VSTBuzz  https://vstbuzz.com/freebies/

Rigid Audio was Prodyon, Shortnoise and Shortnoise 2 are both really good  (not sure you can get Shortnoise 2 anymore)

• Thanks 1