Goodhertz Pi Day Sale

cclarry

If you are referring to setting the input to MS, within the 2 plug in's there's presets for this.  You can also just click the input in the plug in and it will toggle from left / right to mid / side. 

•To turn your stereo or dual mono hardware into an MS processors go:

Mid Side Matrix set to input L/R output M/S into 

Hardware into 

Mis Side Matrix set to input M/S output L/R 

If you are referring to MS micing, you'd have a cardoid (mid pointed at the source typically) and a figure 8 mic (side- perpendicular to the 1st mic).  Typically, at this point you'd mult the side to another track (a 3rd track) and pan both the sides left and right (usually hard left and right) and flip the ø on one of these channels.  Magicical on acoustic guitar- width that has mono compatibility.  However the plug in allows you to skip this step and just work with "MS" input.  

Apologies in advance if this sounds too audioengineer'splainy.  

Goodhertz makes some solid stuff, and while I still love Dr. MS (and it's confusing to me bottom section), this plug in is excellent for quickly dialing in your imagining, and won't disappear when you song is played on a mono source like the department store at the mall, telephone hold music, or prison radio....  

The Vulf Compressor was my gateway drug to the rest of their stuff.  It's fantastic for backpack hiphop. I strongly suggest demoing this mofro before the deal goes away.  

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 12.53.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 12.53.34 PM.png