Cheese....lots of cheese.....

Peter C

Thanks for listening.

Well you know what some drummers are like 😀

The cheezy organ comes from a combo of a 60s organ plus a leslied one from Roland Cloud. That was as close as I could get to the 70s Yamaha organ sound that we had.  In the days we worked 300+ shows a year.

• Like 1

Cheers. It used to be in our set back in the 70s along with one or two other originals we felt we could get away with. It was recorded originally at one of the then new 16-track studios, got sent away for production but the master got 'lost' somewhere along the way. We ended up re-recording it on 4-track and it just didn't sound the same. This version however gets somewhere near. The single sank without trace, sold around a thousand copies mainly at venues. 

• Like 1

I think this is just perfect . I'm a big fan of the Combo V and Combo F organs. My first band we had a guy with an Acetone we played Light my Fire.  

What software do you use for that very well done ( in its funky style)  animation. It's exactly what I was looking for. 

Aahh, yes, Light My Fire, that intro. 

The animation was done in Reallusion's Cartoon Animator. Production in Filmora Pro. We hadn't done any before. Took about a month to learn the ins and outs of the software and then a couple more months to produce the animation. There's lots there that could be improved (you must have noticed) but there comes a point when you just throw your hands up and say we're done.

Everyone's comments very much appreciated, thanks for taking the time to listen.