Meldaproduction reduce the price of all of their bundles by 60% this weekend only.

Promidi

2 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Some of the presets are baffling, they don't show the devices on the easy screen, so I can't control them.

In a lot of the plugins the preset names themselves are baffling.  Whatever is "Thracian porridge" supposed to sound like?  (aside from output of a random name generator?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

In a lot of the plugins the preset names themselves are baffling.  Whatever is "Thracian porridge" supposed to sound like?  (aside from output of a random name generator?)

Ain't that the truth ... that free patch set for TH3 that labeled guitar settings based on the song they were trying to emulate was a nice change of pace, but that was definitely outside the norm.

I'm sure that many of the original factory presets are indeed the result of a random name generator.

My metaphor for Meldaproduction's wacky preset names and sparse documentation is that it's as if I found an artifact from an advanced civilization, and it does certain cool things when I press the obvious buttons, but then if I open a panel, there's all this other stuff that I have no idea how to operate. They're like the TARDIS, maybe that's why geeks like me dig 'em so much. 😁

• Haha 3