Meldaproduction reduce the price of all of their bundles by 60% this weekend only.

Promidi

1 hour ago, mibby said:

My new favorite however is MDrumEnhancer.  It's like MAutoAlign - it's very quick to check it, and you know very quickly if it will work or not.

Thanks for the heads up on those two.  Todays price for both of those is $218. I can get MMixingFXBundle for $289 which includes those two and I would get 29 new plugins.

I'm going to give that a think. Because even at the typical "Round #x" sales I'm still getting more bang for the bux on the bundle sale.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1

I bought the MEssentialFX bundle (65 EUR for me having owned one of the 10 plugins). Interestingly, my price for the other bundles hasn't dropped much at all after I bought the Essential bundle; and there's no additional discount for the MCreativeFX bundle. Not sure if this is by design, or it's just that the site/database hasn't updated the available discounts with the latest purchase. 

2 hours ago, scook said:

This is why my upgrade to the MComplete bundle is $547.

That is actually depressing to see, since the delta between those two bundles to buy them outright (now) is only $96. Those 3 synths are $773 (regular price), so $547 doesn't even pass the Eternal Madness muster ($386 if caught in the 50% off weeklies), let alone the "current delta" between the bundles 🙁.

Matt had said a while ago that the best deal is to go all in on MComplete when it hits one of these sales.

4 minutes ago, mettelus said:

Those 3 synths are $773 (regular price)

The 3 synths I don't have are $653 retail

I already own the full version of MSoundFactory. 

The three synths I get with the upgrade are MDrummer, MPowerSynth and MSoundFactoryLE.

Not sure what I would do with MSoundFactoryLE or why it is even mentioned in the upgrade offer.

MComplete did not exist when I bought the MTotalBundle.

53 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Maybe next time they have a sale like this I'll go for the Full Monty Bundle.

I've not followed their sales for that long, but I don't think I've seen a 60% sale before; 50% has been the max that I can remember.

4 minutes ago, antler said:

I've not followed their sales for that long, but I don't think I've seen a 60% sale before; 50% has been the max that I can remember.

Still not enough for me, I am waiting for 70% off, plus full compensation of your Optometrist fees, and free industrial strength eye protection. 😇

• Great Idea 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Fret Flintstone said:

Still not enough for me, I am waiting for 70% off, plus full compensation of your Optometrist fees, and free industrial strength eye protection. 😇

They have resizable GUI now, if that helps.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fret Flintstone said:

Depends if you're a first-time buyer.

It's currently a 60% sale, meaning that you're paying 40% price.

Use someone's referral code and you get 20% off 40%, meaning that you're only paying 32% of the original price.

Paying 32% original price means that it's effectively a 68% discount.

If you have any credit (e.g. new account signup credit), you can drive the price down even lower.

@mibby, once again you are my Meldabud. Because @Shane_B. mentioned his smokin' deal on Mixing Essentials, I checked my account for the upgrades and I can get Essentials for 13 euro. Thanks also to the people on the forum using my code, I happen to have 12 euro credits, so 7 new plug-ins for no cash outlay.

Also, for any first timers, I had it wrong in my first message, you get 20% off your order not 10% if you use my code, MELDA1923165.

So for instance with the FreeFXBundle upgrade at 20 euros, sign up for the newsletter, get 10 euros, use my code for 20% off your order, that takes the price down to 6 euros or $7.17.

Edited by Starship Krupa
Math!
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fret Flintstone said:

can I drive that gawd awful Fugly down any lower?

Yes, maybe not as much as you would like, but if you go into the settings, you can change the colors of all of the UI elements. Also, they have a theme editor like Cakewalk's, but in typical Melda fashion it reportedly takes an engineering degree to master. So there are user-created skins with flat or 3-d knobs and whatnot.

I darken my Melda plug-ins to match my green Cakewalk theme and they look much better.

The look is an acquired taste, I finally came around to appreciating the no-nonsense functionality of it. If I want gorgeousness on my screen I can always fire up BYOME or a SoundSpot plug-in.

3 hours ago, Fret Flintstone said:

small fugly or large fugly, it's still fugly 👀

I think a couple of you guys are a little hard on the Melda UI.  I didn't care for it either, but a lot of work has been done on it.  As Erik mentioned, some users have been creating their own skins. This is the one I'm using currently and personally I rather like it instead of "just putting up with it" like I used to.

MAA-01.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all,

I installed the MFreeFXBundle and upgraded for 6€ the complete bundle.

Used my credits (10€ for newletter)  and additional coupon MELDA65031591

That's a real no-brainer.

Thank to all to pointing me to this great offer.

Frank

Edited by Frank
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Hi all,

I installed the MFreeFXBundle and upgraded for 6€ the complete bundle.

Used my credits (10€ for newletter)  and additional coupon MELDA65031591

That's a real no-brainer.

Thank to all to pointing me to this great offer.

Frank

I'm happy to support Melda with the little I can afford. 6 Euros is the least I can do for them.

It's $ 192 for me to update to the MCreativeFX Bundle.  Considering I have the following,  are there any other plugins in the bundle that are must haves?

MConvolutionMB,  MSpectralDelay,  MTurboDelay,  MRhythmizerMB,  MGranularMB,  MHarmonizerMB

BTW if anyone wants to use my referral code it is 

MELDA8632659