Bayou Bill

mark skinner

Dammit, where's the song?!??

I loved that bit. Brilliantly. flawlessly played, counterpoint everywhere, everything was played, mixed and EQ'ed so it was all clear. Brilliant. 

And then it ENDED. Crap!

If this is the reprise, where the heck is the song? I wanna hear THAT! 🙂

The only negative is I thought I heard a bit of lo-fi hiss, but that could've just been the background bayou sounds, I'm not sure.

Brilliant
piece of work. Give us the rest of it! 😄

• Like 1

Thanks for the wonderful reply's and comments. I guess I need do do some more short ones .. @DeeringAmps did you take your Justin Bieber poster down yet ? @Barry Seymour The full mix is on a flash drive somewhere. I'm neck deep in a new song now  , I'll probably get back to it soon. The low fi hiss was probably swamp gas . This was actually written about the BP oil spill while I was on the coast. My younger brother sang it like Forrest Gump. I'll have to rework it.  Thanks ..  mark

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, mark skinner said:

Thanks for the wonderful reply's and comments. I guess I need do do some more short ones .. @DeeringAmps did you take your Justin Bieber poster down yet ? @Barry Seymour The full mix is on a flash drive somewhere. I'm neck deep in a new song now  , I'll probably get back to it soon. The low fi hiss was probably swamp gas . This was actually written about the BP oil spill while I was on the coast. My younger brother sang it like Forrest Gump. I'll have to rework it.  Thanks ..  mark

You need a singer who can sound like Forrest Gump, I'm your man! LOL.

• Like 1