What was I thinkin'?

freddy j

Hello freddy j

Sounds like you have been thinkin' a lot about this song.

Lyrics love being romanced which opens up a world of experimenting with loving ideas.

I think you should commit yourself into saying, "I Love You" which are three words we all need to say more often. 

So let's see how your loving heart says those words and the song develops. 

Good luck and keep on kissing.  

Josie

Hi Josie,

Thank you for listening and thanks also for your comments.    This is song is just a fictional tale that I made up as are many of my songs.  I have committed to saying "I Love You".  When we were just 17 years old I met a girl and fell in love.  We married right after college and have been continuously together for many decades since.  I have said I love you (to her) too many times to count.  I mean it every time that I say it.  I have put these feelings in my songs also (e.g., my SoundClick website page:  Hot Dog (#15), Forever (#20, Crazy About You #37, Day's End (#43)).  These songs are personal to me.

I do have a tendency to observe things (personal, social, political, and scientific).  I sometimes use these observations to tell stories in my songs.  For example (SoundClick website): Poor Little Darlin' (#4), Truth & Reality (#8), Hey There (#19), Life: The Ultimate in Procrastination (#6), etc.  Many of these songs might be based on observations/interpretations but they are all fictional and non-personal.

I hope this explains the subject of the song "What Was I Thinkin'."  I do not feel this way nor am I this way.  The subject of this song is a collection of several personalities that I have been acquainted with and I just mixed them up in a song.

Thanks again for listening and taking the time to comment.