PA Black Box HG2 MS version : my take on it ;)

Zo

Hi guyz , here's my review of simply one of the best ITB Saturation plugin !!

I'm really exited about this one guyz , and it's really that goood , a little upset cause ythis should have been V1 from day one but any way , simply a must have (now or later ) 

1) Plugin tour / session presentation

2) Usage on beat (@ 5min 28)

3) Pan shit /TMT (@ 8 min 30 )

4) Density (@ 11 min 39)

5) Usage on Master (@ 12min45) 6) Conclusion (@ 19 min )

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Fleer said:

Extreme pleasure indeed :)

Would love to do a live but i'm not the type of guyz that love to show himself having fun lol i don't feel like the world need that hahahah !!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fleer said:

Would love to hear some guitars thru that :)

waiting for you guyz  .... why not a Amplitube video , i handle the beats you guyz the guitars !!! 

• Great Idea 1

41 minutes ago, Tony Carpenter said:

You should hear my drums through it on the master BUS! sensational.

crazy thing is that i can handle dynamic , color / grit / sat  ,and eq at the same time !!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zo said:

If you own V1 , it's 69 $ , add your vaucher .... and you're good !!

well, it depends....

if you have $50 voucher or $75 (meaning you invested more in PA things)  you are bad... 😛

3 hours ago, Piotr said:

well, it depends....

if you have $50 voucher or $75 (meaning you invested more in PA things)  you are bad... 😛

Sombody had a 50 $ vaucher , he addeda 19 $ plugin and git the thing at 34 $ or some  ;)

6 minutes ago, Zo said:

Sombody had a 50 $ vaucher , he addeda 19 $ plugin and git the thing at 34 $ or some  ;)

Yep, I saw, but still embarrassing way of treating their more involved users... You cannot do this in any legit way, you need to use a trick and buy additional trash...

This is not looking like appreciation for their user investing more...

But it came with a price... I intentionally invested more to get threshold for $50 voucher then they changed their policy making it pretty useless trash and was regretting not having $25 one...

But stopped to buy anything for months and now I have again $25 voucher (although they didn't give me as soon as my $50 v threshold expired but with a 'penalty' month). And what's more thanks to my break I don;t feel such desire to buy I can do it with pretty calm mind (GAS excluded for PA ;)

If they delivered deals for $50 voucher user I would probably spend a lot o money buying just because of temptations. And maybe evem spent more than having subscription 🤣

So in fact I can thank them :)

I have bb v1 and like v2 but don't feel any temptation to buy it now, I can wait till BF or more. No problem. This is how company can help to treat GAS :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Yep, I saw, but still embarrassing way of treating their more involved users... You cannot do this in any legit way, you need to use a trick and buy additional trash...

This is not looking like appreciation for their user investing more...

But it came with a price... I intentionally invested more to get threshold for $50 voucher then they changed their policy making it pretty useless trash and was regretting not having $25 one...

But stopped to buy anything for months and now I have again $25 voucher (although they didn't give me as soon as my $50 v threshold expired but with a 'penalty' month). And what's more thanks to my break I don;t feel such desire to buy I can do it with pretty calm mind (GAS excluded for PA ;)

If they delivered deals for $50 voucher user I would probably spend a lot o money buying just because of temptations. And maybe evem spent more than having subscription 🤣

So in fact I can thank them :)

I have bb v1 and like v2 but don't feel any temptation to buy it now, I can wait till BF or more. No problem. This is how company can help to treat GAS :)

yeah i feel you , patience always pays with PA ;)