PA price revolution is comming ;)

Piotr

You will love it:

NEW!

$1,056$69

Plugin Alliance

Mastering Bundle 1

VERTIGO VSC2 - bx_hybrid V2 - bx_panEQ - bx_limiter - bx_meter (5 Plugins for $69! Intro Price = 93% OFF!)

Hardware Emulations

M/S Inside!

Mastering

NEW!

Sale

$856$49

Plugin Alliance

Mastering Bundle 2

Noveltech CHARACTER - bx_hybrid V2 - bx_opto - bx_limiter - bx_meter (5 Plugins for $49! Intro Price = 94% OFF!)

Hardware Emulations

Mastering

NEW!

Sale

$707$49

Plugin Alliance

Vocal Bundle

Noveltech Vocal Enhancer - bx_cleansweep PRO - bx_opto - bx_limiter (4 Plugins for $49! Intro Price = 93% OFF!)

Creative FX

Hardware Emulations

NEW!

Sale

Secret Weapon

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"...no discounts will be given if you own some of the bundle-plugins already."

Not good for people like me, who already have lots of PA plugs  🙁

Also if many of the plugs are included in different packs getting 2 or more of them without further discounts looks silly. Isn't it? 🤔

• Like 1

Resell value is catastrophic ... specially giving the fees ... 

for exemple i want the pan q , i could buy the bundle and ressell vertigo ect others i have but who will buy those !?

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Also if many of the plugs are included in different packs getting 2 or more of them without further discounts looks silly. Isn't it? 🤔

True.

But what is making me happy PA has definitely changed sale approach. First they did some really nice promos of excellent plugs in Waves price. 

Now they are  selling bundles in great prices. I am very curious what will happen on April. It seems they are still looking for balance about selling (price/volume) and kind of testing different solutions.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zo said:

Resell value is catastrophic ... specially giving the fees ... 

for exemple i want the pan q , i could buy the bundle and ressell vertigo ect others i have but who will buy those !?

Yep, they don't want to let for broader exchange between bundle owners.

But we can wait a little. I believe it is not the last idea for promo from PA ;)

10 hours ago, Sergio said:

Ha!Ha!Ha!  You probably thought only IK did that.

2 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Only if you like going down the street to fetch some coffee while a DAW is doing a plugin scan.

With 2300+ plugins being scanned (after the initial reinstall scan of course) I'm usually looking at all of 30-45 seconds on a first boot of the DAW for the day. After that, on the same day, about 15-20 seconds. Painless. 

FWIW I don't drink coffee.

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

With 2300+ plugins being scanned (after the initial reinstall scan of course) I'm usually looking at all of 30-45 seconds on a first boot of the DAW for the day. After that, on the same day, about 15-20 seconds. Painless. 

FWIW I don't drink coffee.

You're a lightweight.