GUITAR LICKS for Kontakt

Dave Klein

2 hours ago, Soundwise said:

Sounds very authentic. But what's the point of this? What happened to the joy of expressing yourself in an improvisational frenzy?

Who has time to improvise if all I do is chase deals, watch reviews/tutorials, install, upgrade, and start cycle over :)

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Soundwise said:

Sounds very authentic. But what's the point of this? What happened to the joy of expressing yourself in an improvisational frenzy?

I dont even have a guitar lol and can t bother you guyz anytime i need some licks ;)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kevin H said:

Who has time to improvise if all I do is chase deals, watch reviews/tutorials, install, upgrade, and start cycle over :)

exactly, there's not improvising in the purchase-download-install-forget cycle

it's all well-oiled machine

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Zo said:

I dont even have a guitar lol and can t bother you guyz anytime i need some licks ;)

Why? You're always welcome, Zo. I've got so many chunks already recorded and would be happy to record a few lines when needed. Feel free to ask.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Soundwise said:

Why? You're always welcome, Zo. I've got so many chunks already recorded and would be happy to record a few lines when needed. Feel free to ask.

You know i was really think of recording friends and make a kontakt library lol .... for me not to sell but who knows lol 

So who's down to trip in France ?

• Great Idea 2