Devine Lies - new album Regeneration

Bajan Blue

Devine Lies

So after a long Covid induced delay, our new album, Regeneration is released today.

Regeneration is a selection of tracks from our first 5 albums, some recorded over 20 years ago! The first DAW recordings were done in Guitar Tracks, if anyone remembers that!! The oldest track was recorded to tape!!!!

So where we could, we used the original recordings – if unable to use the originals, we recorded new takes and then completely remixed and remastered the album.

The first track, which is one of the oldest, is Devine Lies. Hope you enjoy it

NEW WEBSITE

We also celebrated the release of this album with a brand new website

https://devinelie.com/

Nigel

https://music.amazon.co.uk/artists/B002GLCV8K/devine-lie

https://open.spotify.com/artist/2Sd0BBWtT5fv0GaXLoKTAC

https://www.youtube.com/c/DevineLie/videos

• Like 5

On 3/5/2021 at 8:16 PM, Hidden Symmetry said:

Looks & sounds great- enjoyed it..conrgrats on the new release..your new website looks great too!

Thanks - glad you liked it and the new website - we've been beavering away trying to get everything done , 9 video's, all the email and promotional stuff plus a new website for what seems like months!!

Thanks for taking the time to have a watch and comment

Nigel

On 3/6/2021 at 8:47 AM, bjornpdx said:

Nigel, not sure how many vocalists you have in your group but I think this particular singer gives your productions a signature sound. Always look forward to listening (and seeing) your productions.
-Bjorn

Bjorn

Thanks appreciated - we have had three singers in total - Gina has been with us for about 7 years now.  Glad you enjoy the videos - we put almost as much effort into those these days as we do the music🤪

Keep well

Nigel

• Like 1

First of all congratulations on the release and new website.

Excellent work on this particular piece Nigel.   The lyrics are certainly thoughtful and poignant, and the singer presents them wonderfully.  The somewhat dark-ish and driving music (love it) complements the vocals and visa  versa.  Overall this is a great piece of work professionally done!!

On 3/6/2021 at 8:37 PM, David Sprouse said:

Website looks awesome.  It's a  great idea to revisit old songs every now and then.   Good luck with the new release, Nigel.

Hi David

Glad you liked the new website and thanks for the kind words

Keep well

Nigel

On 3/7/2021 at 1:33 PM, Wookiee said:

Furry Paw tapping, fuzzy head grooving bouncing, squelchy funky bass, production and mix at your normal level of experience, what is not to like. :) 

Hi Wookie

Glad the furry paws enjoyed this one!!! Thanks for taking the time to have a listen, always appreciated

Nigel

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 7:29 PM, DeeringAmps said:

2100+ and growing. We need to make this tune (and album) go viral baby...

t

that's a challenge my many cakemates, get over to YouTube; like, comment, share! Come on, y'all know the drill......

hi tom - wow thanks for this - going viral would be great!!!!!

Nigel

• Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 5:28 PM, Douglas Kirby said:

Nice job Nigel - I enjoyed the listen - especially the vocalist.  I thought the bass really stood out to me as well.

Top-notch mix and video - nicely done.

Thanks Douglas - comments greatly appreciated

Nigel

On 3/9/2021 at 1:52 PM, Makke said:

Great video and music. Good vocals and sounds. I liked nice groove too.

Hi Makke

Glad you enjoyed both music and video - thanks for the kind comments

Nigel

On 3/9/2021 at 10:16 PM, freddy j said:

First of all congratulations on the release and new website.

Excellent work on this particular piece Nigel.   The lyrics are certainly thoughtful and poignant, and the singer presents them wonderfully.  The somewhat dark-ish and driving music (love it) complements the vocals and visa  versa.  Overall this is a great piece of work professionally done!!

Freddy - Thanks so much for taking the time to have a listen and to make such great comments - really appreciated

Nigel

On 3/12/2021 at 7:07 AM, Old Joad said:

I love the vocal, The song is awesome🤩

Thanks so much - really appreciated

Nigel