OTS Bluegrass Banjo

Bapu

Over the years, we've received many requests for a banjo library. Today, we're excited to announce the latest addition to our Evolution series of instruments: Evolution Bluegrass Banjo, an expressive and authentic fingerpicked banjo sample library.

The banjo we sampled for the library has a sweet, clear bell tone, with plenty of body to its sound as well. The library's tone is quite versatile, able to provide an elegant, pure sustain, but also an immediate, powerful attack for adding drive to your song when the need arises. This banjo is no stranger to a plucky, gritty sound either, which can be achieved through its louder dynamics, playing closer to the bridge, or harnessing the available built-in effect options.

Evolution Bluegrass Banjo is normally $179 USD, but until March 18th you can pick up your copy at a special introductory discount of $139.

MORE INFO

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man, Greg's my friend. I came up with a number of ideas on the Evolution line and he didn't tell me about this library! I seriously have been dying for an Evolution banjo library. Seriously. Even though I write and play rock music, I have a number of songs with banjo parts in my head and I don't have a deep sampled banjo library with Orange Tree Samples incredible programming.  

And now I have a teenage son who also is a huge Orange Tree Samples fan. Must have!!!!!!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, kevin H said:

If you own acoustic bundle it’s $113 to complete set and add newly added banjo.

Yup I do, but I also want the EP too and that's $179 right now. I'll wait for the next group buy and likely pick them both up for a tad more that the $113 upgrade cost (if the discount hits 40%).

I'm not dying for a Banjo or an EP right now so I can be patient.

• Like 1