¿CÓMO EMPEZAR A USAR CAKEWALK?

Elias Uribe Vázquez

Este es un tema hecho para la gente de habla hispana que busca información acertada con respecto al software y cómo pueden empezar a usar el Software desde cero y cómo pueden empezar a invertir en equipo que sea lo más funcional y útil para usarse correctamente en el software y conseguir la mejor calidad de audio posible con este software.
Pueden ver el primer video del mini-curso básico que tengo todo lo que necesitan saber con respecto a cómo usar su equipo y el software desde lo más básico.
P.D. No se salten los videos, porque si tienen dudas o preguntas, seguramente ya las habré abordado en algún video del curso:

• Like 1

Google translation for post 01:  This is a topic made for Spanish-speaking people who are looking for accurate information regarding the software and how they can start using the Software from scratch and how they can start investing in equipment that is the most functional and useful to be used correctly in the software and get the best possible audio quality with this software.
You can see the first video of the basic mini-course that I have everything you need to know regarding how to use your equipment and software from the very basics.
P.S. Do not skip the videos, because if you have doubts or questions, surely I have already addressed them in a video of the course:

On 3/5/2021 at 4:28 AM, Nigel Mackay said:

Google translation: Tal vez deberías crear un tema "Tutoriales de Cakewalk en español" y poner todos tus tutoriales en él. Hace que sea más fácil encontrarlos a todos. Lo mismo que el tema "Tutoriales de Cakewalk Italiano"

Yes, thank you for the help, I am starting the course with more than 12 videos, the link goes to a list of videos I have on my YouTube Channel of the course.

• Like 1